Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lots of Important MS Info

OK,... I have a lot of information to give out.
Tomorrow- Our meet tomorrow is at the Aquatic center at the usual time. ( I hope the girls have done this enough times to know what is going on. :)

Conference- Diving (prelims and finals) are being held on next week Wednesday at the Jenison pool. Warm ups will start at 2:30 so the girls will be dismissed from school early (about 2) and they will be taking a van due to the fact that there are only five girls. The actual meet will start at 4:00. I really have no clue about what time they will be done due to the fact that we have never done ALL the diving in one night. I would prepare for a long night.

Swimming will be held on Thursday night at Jenison. The girls will be dismissed from school at about 12:45 warm ups start at 1:30-we have the early time : / We will be taking a bus and the bus will take us home unless parents sign a swimmer out (just like an away meet). The actual meet starts at 3:00 and I am going to take a guess and say we will be done at about 8 or 9. (Again prepare for a long night.)

Poll- I am stuck, so I am going to take a poll about our end of season party. We have two options:

1) We have the party at 3:00 after school on Friday the 19th. We would have goodies and maybe swim for fun a little bit. Then I would pass out awards and a little talk. It would probably go until about 5 or so.

2) We have the party at 5:00 and have pizza and more of dinner type stuff. Probably no swimming unless everyone REALLY wants to. Then we would do awards and talk and stuff. This would probably go until 7 or so.

No matter what time we decide on, I would love and hope for as many parents to come as possible. Parents and MS girls swimmer and divers please feel free to vote. So, ... please leave your choice and any additional comments or opinions in the comment section with your initials so no one votes more than once. Thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Coach K,
I would like to do the second on that starts at 5:00 and have pizza.. I think we should swim... see you tommrow.... Thnx... O side note are we able to stay agter school becasue we live a while awat from school and no one will be home to take me back to the school. If you can awncer me please... I will talk to you later...
Aimee Sevigny

Anonymous said...

5:00 sounds good to me.
Danielle Jager

Anonymous said...

Hey Coach K,
I would like to have it at 3:00 because I have another party right after!!
TTYL
-Kristen Redder

Anonymous said...

hey uuhhhhhhhhh i want to have the party at 3, cuz my dads visiting from Florida. So he has to pick me up....... yeah. k BYE!
O_o (thats a lopsided smile!!!)
*_* (idk what smile)
srry i having fun
@_@ (dizzy smile)
BYE BYE!!! ^_^
RICHELLE!!!!!! O_o
K i go now

Anonymous said...

k this is random, but they have u type funny letters to post a comment
MINE IS: g o l i c a
Funny HUH?

------ RICHELLE------------