Saturday, December 20, 2008

All Done : (

Well,... I think we finished the season with some great swims! To see the results you can click here and it will take you the results page. Again, I just wanted to say that I am really happy with how everyone swam and I hope all you girls are too! We had a great season and I hope you all got a lot out of it.

Due to the snow day yesterday, we will be having our party on Thursday, January 15th at 3:00. There will be no one in the pool so, bring your suit and we will have some fun in the pool. After that, we will go to the cafeteria for some snacks and awards and such. Again, if parents can come, I would love it!

Remember, if any of you are interested in age group, practice starts on Monday. It will be $30 if you plan on doing volleyball, $50 if you don't do volleyball. I hope you consider it.

Thank you to everyone who helped make this season what it was. Jenny for driving us with great timing and directions, Todd and Billie for doing the system, and everyone else for driving the girls all over and being such a great support for them when they are tired and cranky from the tough practices.
Great job girls~ Coach Kellie~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly,

TCB is the same day as the party is going to be.

-Megan