Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gville Meet Results

Click on the title above to view the results of our meet with Grandville.

Overall a pretty good meet. We are starting to see some faster times since the beginning of the season. This is just a taste of what is to come. By next week we will be rockin and rollin.

I must say that I am very proud to coach a team of great young ladies. We are now 2 and 3 in dual meets, the first time that we have been under .500 in a long time, but we have a great group of girls that work very hard and are also great people. I am proud to be a Hawkeye.

I am looking forward to a great second half of the season.
IT'S ALL IN THE WAY WE FLY.
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girls!!

Once again I had to get sick. I was sooo mad that I had to miss another meet but once again i just wanted to let you girls know that i was cheering for you all and wishing that I could have been there.

K.Max.