Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday, Saturday, and next Monday

We will not be having our meet today with Otsego. We also may not practice. Stay safe at home and do some dryland if you are so inclined. Hopefully things will clear up for tomorrow.

I would like to change Saturdays practice to 9:30 am - 12:00 pm to get in a little extra work for the week. If you are taking the ACT Saturday morning and can not make practice, I will leave the workout up for you to do during open swim from 1:30-3:30 pm. I will try to be there for that time but I believe I have some family responisibilities.

Our pictures will be this coming Monday at 6:00 pm. Same dress as before. We will practice until 5:30 and then get set for pictures. We should be done by 6:15 pm.

Enjoy the snow and be safe.
Thanks
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh... I feel so lazy not being in the pool today!