Monday, December 14, 2009

Last Week of Middle School

Here is the last little bit of info that you will all need for our last week.
-We will have a normal practice today to 4:30
-Tomorrow we will be at Zeeland West High School Natatorium. We will load up on the bus after school. It is a tri-meet so it will run a little bit longer than usual, but they will also be running all 10 lanes. I am figuring on being done around 6 or so. Same thing with the bus ride home as usual, if the girls are not riding the bus, a parent must sign them out on my clip-board.
-There is no practice on Wednesday unless they are swimming on the Age Group team. I have talked to the girls that are and they know what they need to do for that. If your daughter is interested please talk to me and I will give you all the info that you need.
-Our end of season party will be on Thursday after school. We will swim for about an hour or so (just for fun) and then get dressed and have some snacks in the foyer in front of the pool. While we are eating, I will do awards and such. Parents are more than welcome to join us. I think we will be done around 4:15 or so. I am also incouraging the girls to come back for the boys' varsity meet. That will be at 6:30.
I think that is all! Thank you to all the parents for driving the girls everywhere and feeding them all the food that they have consumed due to working so hard in practices : )
Coach K

No comments: