Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Middle School Girls

Well,... our season is well underway and we already have our first meet tomorrow. The girls will know what they are swimming by the end of practice today. The meet is home and will start at 4:15 with warm-up starting at 3:45. The girls will need to be on deck right after school to help set up. I hope it will be done by 5:30.
The school wide parent meeting is also tomorrow night in the east gym, but unfortunately it starts at 5:30. Instead, we will be having our own meeting at the pool, in the stands when the meet is done. I will pass out some very important information so I hope all parents and swimmers/ divers will be able to come to the meet and/ or stay for the meeting. I don't think it will go much longer than 5:45 (assuming the swim meet is done by 5:30.) That is all for now. I will be posting more information as he season goes on so please check here frequently!
Coach K

No comments: